The King Of Systems
  • LEARN ONE NEW SYSTEM EVERY WEEK FOR FREE – Click Here
  • The 90/10 Rule For The 2016 Real Estate Market

    The 90/10 Rule For The 2016 Real Estate Market

    January 1, 2016

    In Today’s Systems Saturday John Cochran will teach you where 90% of our Real Estate deals are coming from in 2016 and where we will be putting the remaining 10% of our efforts to bringing in deals this year. Watch this system as I also give away 8 of the deal sources that we’re spending 90% of our time finding great investment properties to buy.

    Comments

    Comments ()

    View Comments

    2 Lead Strategies You CANNOT WHOLESALE As A Real Estate Investor

    In today's Systems Saturday, The King of Systems (John Cochran) takes you into a property that is UNWHOLESALABLE!! Not because it...

    The Perfect Deal Structuring Cheat Sheet For Real Estate Investors

    Download my deal structuring cheat sheet here: https://signup.thekingofsystems.com/cheat-sheet...

    The First Thing I Did In My Real Estate Investing Business During The Coronavirus

    In this video, John Cochran (The King of Systems) will go through the first thing you should take a look at inside of your Real...

    Get A New & Proven Real Estate System Delivered To Your Inbox Every Single Saturday FOR FREE!

    These Weekly Systems Will Help You... Make More Profits,

    Find More & Better Deals, Raise More Capital & Sell Your

    Homes Faster!

     

    Where Can We Send The Systems Every Saturday?

    You have Successfully Subscribed!

    Let’s Get Things Started...





    Select the event you would like to attend:


    San Diego, CA (29 Seats Remaining) - April 12th & 13th


    Columbus, OH (37 Seats Remaining) - May 31st & June 1st


    Houston,TX (63 Seats Remaining) - June 21st & 22nd


    ×

    Where Should We Send This?

    '/> '/> '/> '/> '/> '/> '/>
    ×

    Get Started: Enter Your Info

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    I Want It NOW!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    UNLOCK THE POWER NOW!

    UNLOCK THE POWER NOW!

    Enter your email to unlock the 9 Keywords FREE

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    UNLOCK THE POWER NOW!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Grab Your Feebie

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Get Your Free Download!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Download The Free List Now!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Download The List Today!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Download The 5 Facts Today!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Download The New Contract!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Download The New Contract!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Locate My Sweet Spots Now!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×

    Grab The Spreadsheet Now!

    '/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>'/>
    ×